Online Property Database Access
Assessor Property Database Inquiry System
The Assessor's Property Database (PDB) Inquiry System, containing the public record for all properties in Los Angeles County, is available for remote access through a fee-based service. It is not a relational database; users can only view records, one at a time, through an internet/VPN connection. Parcels are indexed by:
- Assessor's Identification Number (Mapbook-Page-Parcel)
- Assessee Name (Property Owner)
- Situs Address (Property Location)
- Monthly fee of $100 for maintaining the account, plus $1.00 per inquiry/screen.
- Sign-up fee of $168 for the online access. This entitles the user to a credit-card-size password token, renewable every three years.
To request access to the PDB Inquiry System, write a letter stating your reasons, and mail it to:
Section Manager - Computer Operations
Los Angeles County Assessor's Office
500 W. Temple Street, Room 291
Los Angeles, CA 90012-2770
A contract agreement between the Office of the Assessor and the Customer will be completed upon approval of the request. After signing the agreement, the Customer shall establish a $200 trust account with the Office of the Assessor.
For further information, please contact the Property Data Sales Desk at 213.974.3363 or 213.974.2026 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.