Education and Outreach
Los Angeles County Office of the Assessor
The Los Angeles County Office of the Assessor and related agencies offer many educational seminars throughout the year, free of charge to the public. View the sessions currently being offered below.
Free Business Seminar!
How to Prepare and File the Annual Business Property Statement
Join the Office of the Assessor for a presentation on how to prepare and file your annual Business Property Statement (form 571-L). Seminars are being offered for business owners at locations throughout Los Angeles County during the month of March.
The presentation will last approximately 45 minutes with a Q&A session to follow.
Topics covered include:
- Who must file?
- What is the Business Personal Property Tax?
- How do you classify personal property and fixtures?
- What are the legal requirements and rules
- What if I disagree with the value?
- How to e-file
SPACE IS LIMITED!
To RSVP, please:
- call the Assessor at 213.974.8613